Asset Management and Public Sector
We have been active in the UK Public Sector market since 1991.
We can provide Operating and Finance Leases to Local Authorities on a wide range of assets including:
- Computer hardware and software
- Telecommunications & office equipment
- Copiers and printers
- Fire appliance vehicles and equipment
- Commercial vehicles (HGVs & LCVs), gritters, sweepers, refuse vehicles, groundscare, cars, Fire Authority vehicles, welfare buses, yellow plant, and specialist vehicles
- Gym equipment
In addition, we can also offer Operating and Finance Leases to NHS Trusts for a variety of assets, such as:
- Medical and laboratory equipment
- MRI, CT and Ultrasound scanners
- Dental equipment
- Ophthalmological equipment
- Microscopes, endoscopy equipment
- Lasers and X-ray equipment
- Patient Transfer and Rapid Response vehicles
- Bariatric vehicles
- A&E ambulances
- Groundscare and commercial vehicles
We have provided a range of financing solutions to over 200 Local Authorities and over 40 NHS Trusts.
Our experienced Asset Management team has the responsibility for forecasting equipment values and for realising market value for equipment that has reached the end of lease and has been returned to us. This service is provided for the Public Sector market as well as for all assets financed under our other business areas - Agriculture, High Tech, Medical, and Transport, Industrial & Construction.
Public Sector Financing products available are:
Head of Asset Management